- Choice of 3 starting dates per year gives students the flexibility to join the chosen program at their convenience.
- North American & European standard academic curriculum.
- The academic programs of NUBT Khulna are well designed & comprehensive in nature.
- The fees are moderate in comparison to other private universities.
- Teaching incorporates all the latest developments in business and IT.
- Focus of the programs is to enable students to operate in global environments.
- Programs are very contemporary and forward looking in nature.
- Programs include core training in transferable skills-including English, Computing and Communication.
- Modern library with rich collection of books (18920), journals, articles, encyclopedia and reference section.
- Separate placement office to assist students to find challenging & growth oriented employment & Internship.
Financial Assistance :
(Applicable for undergraduate students only)
Tuition fee waiver will be available depending on the results of SSC/HSC/equivalent examinations as follows:
- 100% waiver on tuition fees for Golden GPA 5.00 (in both SSC/equiv & HSC/equiv).
- 60% waiver on tuition fees for GPA Above 5.00 (in both SSC/equiv & HSC/equiv).
- 30% waiver on tuition fees for GPA Above 4.50 - 4.99 (in both SSC/equiv & HSC/equiv).
- 20% waiver on tuition fees for GPA 4.00 - 4.49 (in both SSC/equiv & HSC/equiv)
- 10% waiver on tuition fees for GPA 3.50 - 3.99 (SSC/HSC).
Result based waiver (for Diploma students only):
- 10% waiver on tuition fees for CGPA 3.00 - 4.00
- 05% waiver on tuition fees for CGPA 2.50 - 2.99
- Special 5% scholarship on tution fees for tribal's
- 10% scholarship on tution fees for Sibling & Spouse
- Special waiver for wards of Freedom Fighters
- Group waiver for diploma holders 20% and others 10%
N.B.: (4 persons in a group at a time & highest one will be applied either result based waiver or group waiver)
Others facilities :
- Generous lending facilities of text/reference books.
- 24 hours free Internet facility.
- Student advising system.
- Special English language program.